STOP Paying For Everything!
How to fund your business start up, business overhead, business expansion, or your next vacation--without money! Debbie Sardone shares how she started a residential cleaning business out of the trunk of her car, growing it to over a million dollars a year in sales, and using barter to attract new customers, reward employees, fund her marketing, and even get Lasik eye surgery. Barternomics is a must read for every business owner or aspiring entrepreneur.
Things Debbie has bartered cleaning services for:
- Lasik Eye Surgery (yes! that's true)
- Dental work (great employee perks)
- Airline tickets
- Restaurant certificates (great for employee birthdays)
- Salon & Spa Services (great for customer give-aways!)
- Oil changes
- Auto repairs
- Painting & Handyman services
- Professional photography
- Video editing
- Staff ice cream sundae party
- Banquet dinners
- Sporting Events tickets (great for employees)
- Circus & Disney On Ice Tickets
- Website design
- SEO Services
- Legal advice & documents
- Carpet cleaning
- And so much more!